Friday, January 22, 2010

Albert Nathan & Emily Berntson Ingle


Albert Nathan Ingle b. 26 Feb 1868 in Milton-Freewater, Umatilla Co., Or. d. 26 Nov 1943 in Salt Lake City, Salt Lake Co., Ut.
A. N. (as he was called) was my great-grandfather
Emily Berntson b. 17 Oct 1879 d. 9 Feb 1961
Emily was A. N.'s 2nd wife and they were married 27 Aug 1930 in Ogden, Weber, Ut
In August of 2001 I contacted Wasatch Lawn Memorial Park to inquire about A. N.'s burial site and to ask if there was a marker. I was told that there was no marker and that he was buried in the Cypress Hill section of the cemetery in Lot 171. The only other information that they had was that the owner of the plot was a William Eccless Baird.

You can imagine my surprise & excitement when my cousin Don Ingle & his wife Karen included this photo of A. N. & Emily's headstone in an email to me on Saturday, January 16th!

No comments:

Post a Comment